Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Holy Crap




OK so I will save you all from the actual image, but can some one please explain to me how in the world so much crap can fit inside such little bodies? Cole has lately decided that he likes to save up his daily alotment of bowel movements for one wonderful explosion. The last one quickly escaped the top of the diaper and work its way up his back and soaked into dads shirt...yet I kept smiling, laughed and chuckled as I swore under my breath... ahhh aint parenthood grand, you really do only have conversations about poop - if I remember correctly that is what almost got us kicked out of the hotel in Hawaii, but that another story for another time!




Of course all this with a visitor over - Kate got a wonderful show, but she also finally got some good baby time after he settled down.






1 comment:

Vickie said...

hey is this little guy sucking his thumb?