Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just monkeyin around


The way this little guy is growing you'd never know he was born one month early - he now weighs in at 8lbs 11oz and is 21 inches long. His strength is amazing and everyday is an adventure for all of us.

Shelley and I have been getting as much sleep as we can although I don't know when the last time we actually slept at the same time was (look at that built in birth control - don't quite understand how people get pregnant so quickly after giving birth, I mean come on, how in the world do you get an Irish twin? either those people are super human or there is alot of oops looks like I rolled over in my sleep naked last night ...anyways...).

Speaking of sleep, we are both getting good at pretending to sleep when we hear the explosive farts that we have come to know as the diaper change of all diaper changes (Can someone tell me how such little bodies can make such loud noises from such tiny holes) although it does seem like Cole is an Equal opportunity baby and gives both of us our fair share of very messy diapers.

I still can't believe that 5 weeks have already gone by, these five weeks have been so amazing - watching Cole grow and develop, I am just so thankful that I was able to take this time away from work and be here for all of it.

More later.

No comments: