Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 - The begining of a better year


Well, if there is one thing that Cole has taught me (ok, he has taught me a crap load already, more on that later) it is to not put off anything too long, so i actually got this blog started and up instead of just saying I am going to do it. I plan on using this space to update everyone on the goings on of Cole and I am going to be realistic in that i dont see this as being a daily or even weekley event but I will do it as often as i can. I am currently working on getting all my pictures together and i will post as many as I can over the next week, but here are a few to tide yall over till then. Hope the year 2008 is starting off well for everyone, and I can only hope it is an easier year than 2007 for us. Talk soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
And Lexi says hi.