Monday, December 22, 2008

Tis the season

The year is winding down and the decorations are up - crooked tree and all - and I am amazed that just a little over a year ago, so much changed with the birth of one little Cole Ambrocente.

Most of you have been reading these posts the entire time and it has been such a great way to keep everyone informed. Interestingly enough, I have no clue who actually reads this blog, or how often. So as we finish up the year, I thought it would be fun to have a check in - a roll call if you will. If you read this blog, leave a comment saying who you are, how long you have been reading for, and how often you read. It should be fun and interesting for myself and everyone else who is a part of Cole's life to see just how many people are keeping up with the day to day of what is going on in Ambrocente land.

On an unrelated related note, I have actually started another blog - this one is not about Cole and family, although I am sure Cole and family will pop up there often. The blog is http://www.theresalwaysastory.blogspot.com/. For more on what this is and what it is about I invite you to visit it - and if you enjoy it, share it with your friends and let me know what you think by leaving comments.

2008 is almost over, and I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a wild ride with Cole in the drivers seat. We can't wait to share it all with you here on http://www.ambrocente.blogspot.com/.

8 comments:

Poppy said...

94610 Dudes,
I've been following the blog since before you started it. Love to see the photos and read all about the exciting, chaotic and humorous times that occur for all of you. And of course, it helps to keep the grandparents involved from far away Connecticut. Keep up the good work in 2009 and beyond!
Merry Christmas with Love,
Old & Cold in 06335

Papa Steph said...

Hi guys ...

I've been following the world according to Cole since those "bed rest" days. I visit almost daily since, as "Poppy" said it helps to mitigate the distance between CA and CT. Grandparenting is new but long distance grandparenting is a challenge that this blog has helped to overcome.

Peace,
Papa Steph

Unknown said...

Hi,

I check the blog weekly and LOVE it! Thanks for the pics and stories so that Joanne and I get to watch Cole change weekly. LOVE YOU GUYS! Merry Christmas 2008!

Aunt JoJo said...

I admit that I don't check the blog as often as Sandy (shame on me), but Sandy always lets me know when there is a new posting so I can check it out. I love the stories, your whittyness, the photos and just sharing your life. Even though we are the closest family to you, we still don't get to see you as often as we'd like. Hope Cole enjoys his first Christmas (that he can respond to), and that you all have a great Christmas and New Years. We'll see you on the 3rd!

Love, Aunt JoJo

Vickie said...

I have been following this blog from the start ... it's a great way to see the little lad growing up ... love you little man!! Love & Light, Bestamor

Unknown said...

I work with Brian's Mom at LCS and I know Shelley's parents so I check into this blog weekly. I've enjoyed watching Cole grow.

Shelley W.

Rob Westergaard said...

Hi, Brian. I'm a long-time reader; first-time caller. Can't you do some sort of "magic" to find out who reads this blog? Huh, Mister "Magical" Brian Scott, if that's your real name?!?! Oh, it isn't? OK, well... never mind.

Aunt Barrie said...

Hey guys!

Love the creative way you have been able to share Cole's activities and progress with us all. Keep the pictures and stories coming, it's very entertaining! I check in every couple of weeks for an update. Seems like that boy gets cuter by the minute!