Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Half naked baby coming through.

My mother was here all last week helping us get projects finished and spending time with Cole.

Cole has been doing quite well with his walking, but has up until now not wanted to let go of that little finger of ours. He would take a few steps here and there by himself but would walk great as long as he had that security finger nearby. So when he jumped up and started to run across the house it came as a bit of a surprise, for those of you who are so inclined to watch a half naked baby running around here it is.



We have more updates, videos and pics coming soon.

until next time...

2 comments:

Papa Steph said...

"I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it .... "

Mobility is a wonderful thing. Now you will NEVER be able to find the things he picks up and relocates throughout the house.

monaluna said...

dang, that is one cute baby! i think my new favorite thing is Cole saying "uh-oh!"