Friday, February 27, 2009

We have a climber!

That's right - Cole is a climber. Thankfully not yet out of the crib - but he does stairs like a pro, and the other day he decided to climb a pile of boxes to get to the top of our bookshelves - I do believe a little bit of pee leaked out of me on that one when I turned around to see where he was and why I didn't hear the normal pitter patter of hands on the floor. Don't worry, it was our short bookshelves at least.

The other day at the park - he decided to climb up the steps of the slide and then throw himself head first down the chute. He has no fear...a good thing ...I guess...on the bright side I am getting back into shape just trying to keep up with him lately.

Well, there will be a whole lot to report on very soon, but for now I will leave you all with a link to Cole's modeling debut.

http://www.monaluna.com/Templates/inspiration.html

This is a friend of mine who is a designer and does some amazing work, and she designed the fabric and wanted to show some of the fun things you could do with it. Enjoy.

Until Next time...

No comments: